Thank you to everyone who joined our Whiteboard Session last week. For those of you who could not make it, here are a few key ideas from the group.
– Write Daily
– Read “43 Folders” –> suggestions on organizing your daily life
– Rewrite your biz plan often — become reconvicted as to your WHY
– Master workflow –> collect, process, and organize (and Review Daily & Weekly)
– Block Scheduling –> block out your time for the next month or more
– Mind Mapping –> MindManager software (from MindJet)
– Evernote –> enter notes and tag them (Free or $50/yr for unlimited data transfer)
– GMail for searching and categorizing, etc.
– Tungle meeting software –> good for getting meetings set up without a lot of admin
– Hipster PDA (aka “the Poor Man’s Moleskin”)